"Today I choose to be happy" is an ideology that escapes most of us in our pursuit of greatness. Having lost my father, a powerful business Executive, to a stress induced early departure; I have made it my life's purpose to find and communicate the perfect blend between happiness and success in an effort to inspire others.
My blog will uniquely focus on all areas of personal development, and I will act as a wingman to help inspire young professionals to actively participate in their own success (happiness + achievement). The eclectic mix of authors that will be referenced moving forward include, but are not limited to: Malcolm Gladwell, Daniel Pink, Daniel Goleman, Andy Andrews, Steve Jobs, Mitch Albom, Rhonda Byrne, Frederick Nietzsche, Eckhart Tolle, Gay Hendricks, amongst many others.
"The secret to having it all is believing your already do" is a quote that I had painted in my office to inspire myself every day, as well as to be grateful for every morning I get to do wake up and do what I love. I do not claim to have any secret recipe or formula, just a lot of knowledge that has helped me at age 30 feel happy, successful and fulfilled every day.
While there will be elements of inspirational theory, the blog will also feature practical advice on motivation, prospecting, selling to large companies (what I call empathic selling), economic forecasts, and anything else that can assist in the development of a more 'happy', "fulfilled" next generation of business professionals.
I will try to post daily; however, my insane travel schedule may not permit - stay tuned for upcoming features and thank you for reading this far. I can't promise success, but I can promise the introduction of principals that will open your mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment